Martha Vasquez

These are the writings of Martha Vasques, a student in Mr. Tufft's Spring 2007 English 90 course.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Favorite family member is sister. Her name is Angie. She is twin sister. I was born first and then her. She understand me, and I understand her. Sometime I think of something some think too. We talk about everything almost everyday. she help me with homework from the college and I help wash dashers. Went to store buy food for her apartment things like that. Sometime sleep at here home here in Le Grand. She help me I am sad and cry or mad at my mom. She help understand my mom more every day. Then the family member are mad at me she help talk mom or brother or old sister Tita. It is hard live part of my twin sister Angie. Day I cry missed her and I call see if come to chowchilla to visit me. She visit me after work with I call her visit my house. Who I live with my mom. She understand what go on in then mom and I. If it one things is another things that make my mom mad at me. That why I say twin sister is favorite member of the family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home