Martha Vasquez

These are the writings of Martha Vasques, a student in Mr. Tufft's Spring 2007 English 90 course.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Living on your own is a challenge why for me. I would have to get a job. Can't live off my mom money. I would look for work,payment the monthly bills. The monthly bills be PG$E,rent for the apartment,cell phone,water and the gas for the car and there would weekly. The other be food and day things I would need for me. I would need on a every day things. A person would need like soap to wash our clothes. To buy things you must have money or good credit. It can be JCPenny or Meryns other store it take credit card. But you go have payment on your credit card it I would one in my name. The credit card have % on them. It would pin on you if you got a credit card. The bills do add up for me. I would hard life. Having day by day would be hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home