In spring break I have long things with my family. My family and I had with to a party in Le Grand. It was nice party. The food was sea food that very good that I like a lot. Then there had some cake was three milk it was good. The ice cream was cookie n ice cream. The party end two in the morning is was fun family and I.The today awake in the morning something to eat. It was very great food eat for breakfast. We got all dress to go out for got food for the house. We the Food 4Less for the food. We at the store for two and half then we went home. I sleep for few hour and I wake awake not find no one at the house. I got mad. There had left me at the house.I my mom said why there did not awake me up to with them. She said that it was doctor appoint she have go to. She would be back one hour or two. I want to know where in other family member at she said there went with her car to the mall for one hour or less there would be back. This is some few day in the Spring break of them.
Martha Vasquez
These are the writings of Martha Vasques, a student in Mr. Tufft's Spring 2007 English 90 course.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home